The publisher of this website www.spirit-of-sweden.fr (here after the "Site") is the company SAS Franck Boschmans, with a capital of 1000 euros.
The address where users of the Site may submit their complaints is: email@example.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosting of this site is provided by:
2, rue Kellermann
59 100 Roubaix
IDENTITY OF THE TREATMENT OFFICER
Simplified Joint Stock Company Franck Boschmans "Spirit of Sweden®" (hereinafter "we") is the person responsible for the processing of personal data carried out on the website accessible at www.spirit-of-sweden.fr (hereinafter "the Site").
Within the limits of their respective attributions, the data are intended for the services concerned (marketing, commercial, after-sales service etc.), and to the service providers in connection with the sale of products and services on the Site.
This page informs you of how we use and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons why we process this data.
1 Why we process your data
We use your personal data in particular to conclude and execute our contracts with you, to provide you with pre-contractual information, to serve our legitimate interests, and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and more specifically:
- allow you to create an account on the Site;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- perform customer management operations related to:
- the conclusion of contracts with us, so that customers and users can benefit from the services we offer and as described in its Terms and Conditions ("GTC")
- the management of orders, deliveries and invoices;
- accounting and in particular the management of client accounts;
- handle complaints (after-sales service) and allow you to exercise your right of withdrawal;
- manage unpaid bills and litigation;
- manage the opinions of people on products, services or content;
- keep proof of transactions or transactions.
- carry out operations relating to prospecting and organize promotional operations;
- manage your requests for the exercise of "computer rights and freedoms" rights;
- send a newsletter;
In some cases, consent is required to process your data, and in these cases you may withdraw your consent.
1 Retention periods of your data
1. Data about customers and members
Personal data relating to our customers are not retained beyond the time strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship. However, data enabling the establishment of proof of a right or a contract, or kept in compliance with a legal obligation, may be the subject of an intermediate archiving policy for a period of no exceeding the duration necessary for the purposes for which they are kept, in accordance with the provisions in force.
2. Non-customer prospect data
Personal data relating to a non-client prospect is retained for a period of three (3) years from their collection or the last contact from the prospect. At the end of this period, we will be able to get in touch with the person concerned in order to know if they wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit answer from the person, the data will be deleted or archived.
3. Transfer of data outside the European Union
You are informed that data concerning you may be transmitted for the purposes mentioned above to companies located in Canada, a country recognized as adequate by the European Commission (Decision 2002/2 / EC), and in the United States to companies respecting the "privacy shield" established between the United States and the European Union.
4. Your rights
You have a right to access, rectify or delete personal data about you and a right to the portability of your data. You also have a right to limit treatment, a right to oppose the treatment and a right to set guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data after your death.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when the processing of your data is based on it.
You can exercise these rights by writing to email@example.com.
In accordance with the law, you have the legal right to lodge any complaint with a supervisory authority: www.cnil.fr